Rock-o.

11:11 AM


I'm not sure of the title, I just wrote what came in my mind when I looked of what I wore today. So not in the mood to wear anything girly. Random facts, I'm not into girly type of clothes but I'm trying to be different now. Wearing what I don't usually wear is a bit rascal for me and fun at times, but then I still wear what I'm comfortable wearing on whenever there's a chance. Hehe. 


Just usual stuff at work, nothing new. I can't wait to change this soon. Oh, well I still have couple of months to keep up with this kind of boredom of life. I'll tell you once everything is already sure. :P

Details and more of this below. :)



Top: Artwork | Button Down: Thrifted (See-through sleeves) | Black Leggings | Boots: Thrifted | Bag: GG | Bracelets: Bazaar


 Whenever I see this bracelet, the song of Katy Perry's road keeps popping up on my head. :P

Meanwhile .. I have a snake on my fingers! Haha!

One of the things I love our boots, easy to style and surely a scene stealer. I'm trying to collect different colors and style. Isn't this one looks awesome? :P 


I just noticed my legs are getting bigger. Oh' men. >:/

I have to get some sleep, see you soon.
 Me over and out.

~A 


You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe