Just stay where you are.

5:22 AM

image

Had a meet up with my best friend, just after I got off from work. I have to return a book that I borrowed from him.
I kinda feel down again for unknown reason. A 'special' person suddenly stopped texting me few days ago because he was mad at me for not having a time for him. It's his birthday today and I forgot to greet him. Urgh, Yeah, I'm so mean. I dunno how to make it up so I just called him and apologize before greeting a happy birthday.

image
Beret: Bough from Baguio | Winged-type top: Thrifted | Leggings: Thrifted | Bag: Thrifted | Shoes: Mom's | Dream catcher necklace: given by a friend.

Anyways since I was with my best friend, he cheered me up and of course treat me today. Hehe. I know he will haunt me next pay-day for it'll be my turn to treat him. *dugaaa* tsk. ;'>>
image
He knows that one thing that will surely cheer me up are: eating, singing and taking picture. Although I have to beg a lil' bit, he still gave in. Such a great friend, right? LOls. :P
*I just noticed now that my poses looks the same in every photo. Hahaha.

image
Restroom's mirror - vanity shot. (You must admit that once in your life you did this. HAHAHA)
image
The walls in the bathroom are so adorable and very warm in the eyes, I want to paint my room with this color. *u*

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe