For once, do it for yourself.

7:00 PM

image
Ever a time that you thought you've done all you could just to please somebody? But ended up failing cause you can't live up to their expectation? I bet you had, like I had too.
I must admit that though I don't want to  (I mean subconsciously) I'm doing things at times just for others to accept me.That most often than not the outcome will just disappoint me hence lead to another self criticism.
Rejection is what I'm most afraid of, I'd rather be alone than to experience being rejected. A lot times I've heard that its wrong to think it that way, other said it's not healthy anymore but I can seem to change what I grew up believing.
But.. I want to start thinking different again. I want to not to care what others might think anymore, I want to do things that I know would make me happy, I want not to regret in the future, I want to do everything I though I could never do .. Just for once. I want to do it for myself.
~*~
image
I don't know but this past few days I only have like 4hours of sleep a day. That's why the circles in my eyes are getting heavier. Due to the laziness from the weather I just dressed with whatever I could find in my closet first. And weird it might sound .. it seems I always come up with the best idea whenever I'm in a hurry or should I say cramming or thinking to the last minute.(And the necklace is another fruit of that. Haha. Hurray DIY. :'> )

image
  • Turtle ring from mother dear, dunno where she got it ; Mustache ring from YRYS - P50 only!
image
  • Bought this from a night market near Festival Mall.
image
  • Floral Leggings - Rob Galleria
  • Brown (semi-high cut boots) Shoes  - Mother's but she just gave it to me since I always wear it anyway! (explains why it looks dirty)  HAHAHA. yey. ;)
image
* I'm planning to color my closet with some pastel color next month (or just buy a new one?) , so that whenever I'll take outfit photos again I'll have some cutey patootsie background. LOLS. :P *blahblah
I'm not feeling well so I have to rest for now. Hope you're doing fine reading this.
Me, over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe