Back to my comfort zone.

10:41 AM

image
We always have that something/someplace/someone that we can call our comfort zone. Where you could be just what you want to be with less pressure and all. I must admit it's great to get out from it once and a while but most often than not I miss it.
Not because I want to go back to its stagnant atmosphere but because it gives me that feeling of relaxation. Am I making any sense here? (Urgh. My weird and bipolar self is taking over again! Hahaha.)
Actually I've been stressing myself this past few days on a lot of things and my mind is pretty blown up right now. Someone disappointed me again. This feeling of being left behind again is starting to creep out the hell in me. I wanted to get out but there's something that pulls me back over and over again.
Oh well, I'll do something about it soon. I don't want to stay on this melancholic side forever. :))
Btw, our dept. required us to wear red for I dunno what reason. Being the good follower as I am, I actually did. But I'm not in the mood for dressing up so I just wore what I'm comfortable on wearing.
image
Just glad some people still noticed and appreciate what I wore even if I haven't tried being so. I actually tied up my hair like the one below, cause my hair is on its rebellion mode again. LOLS. I hate it when my hair looks so nice before taking a bath and getting horrible after.
image
Have to cover my elf-like ears. Haha. My officemates teases me with it actually, but I kinda agree that's why I usually have my hair down. One of them also told me that I look prettier when I look serious (LOL. Like its true? Yikes) so I ended up posing like this. HAHAHA. Nuff said. ^^
  • Plaid top - Thrifted
  • Black Spaghetti strapped top - GG
  • Jeggings - Thrifted
  • Shoes - Toms
  • Bag - Thrifted
  • Acc's - Necklace: Mom's / bracelets: Bought from Bicol
image
(Sa-young Blurred! HAHAHA)
image
To wrap this post up .. Sorry but I have to leave you with this ...
'FEELING MAANGAS PERO FAIL' POSE~
LOLOLOLOLS.
-over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe