We're all waiting for regrets.

2:01 PM

image
 There' s a lot of things I opt not to think about for I know I may regret. The time that I should not care at all but with just hearing their name or a slight relevance of a situation all the feelings seems to be coming back.
I heard a lot of news/things about some people I chose not to be part of my present and until now I'm in a confusion of how should I react.Things I thought they could never do or the person they would not be. Why do I have I to regret on things I've tried fighting? If I did all my best on that moment then why should I think of regretting it?
I keep on saying to myself 'it's not worth it', but my other self seems to disagree. (Yeah, in this post I have another self. Lols)
Enough of some irrelevant post. Haha. Sorry I can't help sharing. :P
I would think that Monday is the most hated day. Not only because its a day after the awesome weekend almost everyone keep looking forward to but also it's start of a battle for another hell week.
So, I agree with a nod and a thumbs-up.
image
We we're forced (HAHAHA. Forced talaga! :D) to dress up again - the corporate/business look or whatever you call it. I still haven't got my clothes at the laundry shop so I have to be a bit patient on mixing up my clothes.
The top I wore actually have the scarf with it. A lot of people at our office asked how much is the scarf and got a lil' bit surprised to know that it's attached to the top. :D I paired it up with the checkered design blazer to make it more corporate looking. Some wanted me to buy them one too but too sad its thrifted so I can't find the same kind. Hehe.


image
Yeah, that's my closet at the back where most of my recent post was taken. Haha.
To tell you honestly I don't have the luxury of having a big room but I love my room cause it fits just right for me. Though I might say I want a bigger cabinet. I must save so I can buy one before christmas. :)
image
With this corporate outfit you have to put up that 'serious' look.
(More like an awkward face to me. xD )
I wanted to put a red lipstick on but I can't pull my look with it so I opted for the pink one again. Current favorite! ^U^
image
All thrifted except for the pants and accessories.
Pants - Penshoppe

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe