Moodswings.

5:10 AM

image
Me and le bestfriend went to visit her Tita last tuesday at the cemetery. He doesn't really want me to took a pictures inside the place for he thinks it shouldn't be. Reason after reasons, hence the stolen shots. *Above shot: My fave bracelet this past few days. Scene stealer! ;)
image
Lele. I'm on a deep-sea of thoughts. :'3 (The only decent picture I had today I think?)


image
image
I look awkward here cause my bestfriend doesn't really want to take a picture of me because where in a cemetery. *He just have a lot of myths and beliefs. Err.
image
(*excuse le haggard-slash-tired-slash-fail-face)
  • Long sleeve top - Thrifted
  • Black and white paisley print leggings - can't remember. TT.TT
  • Black (shiny) flat shoes - Manels
  • Fringe bag - Thrifted
  • Necklace - Gift from le bestfriend
  • Spikes Bracelet  (not shown on above photo, check the 1st one) - Local shop
Wish you also had a nice day.
Me, over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe