Simple pleasures.

8:43 PM



What are your simple pleasures?
What I normally do if I can't get away with the piles of work that should be done I'll just take a quick break and buy an icecream. Just like that it quickly relieves me from stress. I know its a bit funny but it really does, or should I say atleast for a while. Hehe.




Bit a hectic day today, I was lacking of sleep again. Like always. 
A bit in a rush and tired, I just grabbed whatever I think worthy of wearing in my closet and wore it.

(Details of what I wore below - click the read more. ^U^)




 Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Fastbytes Bazaar | Brogues Creepers: (Prada replica) Thrifted | Necklace: Butingtings | Elastic Rings: Niece's :P



I love this shoes somehow replica of Prada creeper brogues, can you believe I have the same as Rihanna's? HAHA! You can click the link below to check my IG post about it. XD




Oh and the fail of twirling with a skirt on.

That's it earthlings. 
Me over and out. 
~A

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe