Cause I had a bad day.

11:06 PM

image
The start of the month was not so good. With all honesty I prayed for a better start but the turn of event seems to be showing the opposite. It started when the rain fall so hard yesterday afternoon, because of the cold I had muscle pain and my head ached like hell. Then I woke up kinda late from what I usually do. Thinking that it was Saturday my way to work should be faster than normal (not as traffic as weekdays) but to my dismay it was horrible.
The traffic jam was more like a small and big intestine all together on my stomach when I'm hungry.  (yeah, I don't get it too. So going back ... ) I almost cursed and cried every second of my way to Alabang. I tried to be calm as much as I can but I wanted to scream and shout at all that badluck. I know it may sound crazy but it was really important to me not to be late or absent for work for I was applying to level up my position - had to have a perfect attendance for 3months atleast and this month is the 1st day of my 4th. (And I don't have time to elaborate .. let's leave it for now).
It seems like September will be a hell of a month to be, I came late at work. Not just a few minutes but 23 freaking minutes! I don't even want to think how it can affect everything on my perf. right now.True to that, after I arrived my Supervisor talked to me and asked (more like scolded) me why did I let it happen for we bought know the consequences will be. I dunno whom to blame but I'm really depressed right now. I still can't move on. :(
image
Most of my clothes still in the laundry, I had to pick something comfortable and a light. With the little time I had I picked this I-dunno-know-how-to-called look.


image
  • Button-down long sleeves - Borrowed from my kuya
  • Top - GG
  • Short - Thrifted
  • Bag - Thrifted
  • Semi-sandals - Camino

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe