And I thought you cared.

1:56 PM

image
Have you experienced misreading other people's action?
If you were to ask me, I'll say 'Yes I have'.
Like a lot of times actually.
I have tried not to do so but I can't help it. And I have to admit that most of the time, I easily jump onto conclusions. Which I don't like too because the truth is, I wanted to hear it before I can actually believe what they really mean.
Besides, why would you act in front of other people if that is not what you mean? And for what?
It just doesn't make any sense for me. (Or  I'm not getting any sense here)
I hope you're getting what I mean cause I'm starting to be confuse just by thinking it again. 
*Sigh
Well, let's move on to the I-know-that-you-know part, OOTD! HAHA. (Maisingit lang eh no?)
image


Have I told you that almost half of my clothes are long sleeves (other than t-shirts, of course) ? Hahaha. I don't know, I feel comfortable wearing them at work or even before when I was still studying.
I think it started at college and if I'm not mistaken the first thing I bought from'ukay' are long sleeves too! :D
image
Another trivia, I've owned the bag I wore here 6years ago. A gift for my birthday, actually.
It was even before sling bags became a trend. Also painted my nails again cause the last one was very lame, though I think it's still lame. Haha. Neon pink is love. ;)
image
  • Floral long sleeve top - Kamiseta
  • Pants - Penshoppe
  • Shoes - Melissa
  • Bow Necklace - Diy
  • Bag - Tomato (gift)
  • Watch - Swatch
  • Buddha Bracelet - '10 peso shop'
image
*Due to the coldness, I have to bring my scarf at work. It doesn't really fit the look but nonetheless I like it. ;))
image
Pink over load! (Girl na girl ang peg! Hahaha)
- over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe