Cause of Chaos.

5:19 AM

image
Hey. The resident procrastinator is here and saying she's alive. ;)
I've been missing out this past few days cause I was a bit busy at work and sleeping. Yes, I'm trying to catch some sleep. I can feel that these loads of stuff I've been doing at work, personal life and blogging will eventually cause me to collapse and be sick. I have to stop for a while and rest.
There's a chaos on going in our office due to some events happened this past few days. Since it was my rest day I didn't know what happened but one of my friends at work told me what happened.

So I got a text from my sup that we have to be in business casual attire.
Finding ways to dress up, I wake up early and took a picture before I went to work. Haha.
 I actually bought this from the thrift shop the first week of September. But I had to bring it to the laundry first.

I wore a blazer on top of it but I didn't have a chance to take a photo wearing it because I was in a hurry. Its a black three-fourth length with polka dot cotton blazer.
image
*same pose*cough*same pose*
I was used to the rule that whenever you wear something printed you have to pair it with a plain one but then its different now and prints are like everywhere. HAHA. I was glad with the outcome, polka dots and floral prints are actually almost perfect match. Are you with me? Yes? :D


Details below:
image
  • Floral sleeveless top - Thrifted
  • Polka dots print (chiffon) skirt - Thrifted
  • Bag - Thrifted
  • Accessories - Bazaar
  • Belt - GG
image
Sorry for the Emo-terang-pose. HAHA.
There, hope you had a great day.
Me, over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe