Getting better is the only option.

2:12 PM

image
It's Sunday and it's wear-your-dress day. I dunno it became a tradition for some cause a lot of them came from the church. Though I haven't gone to church (which I haven't since like last month) I still opt to wear one, not because I want to follow the trend in the office but because I have no choice. Yeah, my clothes are still in the laundry shop. My mom actually is the one supposed to do it but I wanted her to take a rest for while.
While everyone on our dept. teased me with my nicki minaj inspired lipstick, I temporarily forgot the situation I had yesterday. My bestfriend also helping me cope with his calming and positive words. I still have some hard feelings about it but I don't have a choice but to move on and do better instead.
image
What I wore. Skirt is a bit longer when I first wore it and I also put a blazer on top of the spaghetti top. :)
image


I'm not into wearing heels to be honest with you, mainly because I'm not used to. It started during my highschool days people teased me for being so tall (taller than normal girls at school) then that I had to wear flats all the time so it won't be noticed. I kinda regretted that experience though, cause now I can only lust those pretty heels I'm seeing around (and over the net) but never got the chance to wear it. I also have these fear that I might stumble while wearing it and will turn out to be my biggest humiliation.
image
Blue aztec design dress (wore as skirt) - thrifted
Blue spaghetti top -thrifted
bag - thrifted
bracelet -  10pesos shop
watch - swatch
necklace - diy
Shoes - fish designed - Melissa
EXTRA PIC BELOW!
EXCUSE MY  TROLLING FACE. :333
image

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe