Almost there.

6:54 PM

image
For the first time my brother agreed to have a photo session with me, yes these are the photos he took. Although he has a lot of 'error' shots cause he keeps on laughing at my weird poses. HAHA. Nah, you don't wanna see it, I'm on the process of throwing it to the recycle bin. :)
Here are some of his *non-pro* shots. HAHAHA

image
I'm not really used on wearing shorts and I only have few.  I'm the only girl and the youngest among three siblings, having two conservative and protective brothers are like horrifying experience during my adolescent years. Not only they are very much protective when it comes to those boys who courted me, but also so strict about the clothes I'm wearing. Tsk.. So as expected, I grew up wearing jeans, loose shorts and long skirts. :(
But its a lot different now since I'm on the right age and I'm more responsible on what I want to wear. *Like a boss* I'm starting to buy dress and shorts na. Yihee. ;)
image
Sweatshirt/Top - Thrifted | Shorts - Penshoppe | Boots - Thrifted | Leopard tights - YRYS | (Spikes) Leather wrap bracelet - YRYS | Crossnecklace - Mine
image
*This post is kinda late cause I was bit lazy to post it on time.
So there. I'll go back to the battle I started with my messy room plus I have to prepare for later. *If everything works fine I'll be so happy. Wish me luck! I want a new lappy! ;)
Hope you all have a great day.
Me, over and out.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe