Start over, October.

3:52 PM

image

Time really flies fast.

Been busy again and I haven't noticed that October is here already. I had a lot of plans that was ruined cause I was not conscious of the days that have passed. I want it to start over. Tch.


image
image
Bracelets: Bazaar | Half-laced Jeggings: Thrifted | White Collared top: Thrifted | Bag: Night Market | Flats: Manels | Watch: Swatch


image
Last Tuesday, after my shift from work I went to Trinoma to meet the two of my closest friends on earth - sheryl and cath but sheryl did not make it till later time of the day. So Cath and I decided to watch this awesome movie: Perks of being a wallflower. We liked it so much. 

After that, went around the mall for window shopping and ... photo bumming! Haha. Here are some of the shots we had:

image
image
image
image
Credits to "Manong Guard" for this. :D


You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe