Paradise Kiss

3:11 PM

image
 Yukari is a typical high-school student who listens to her parents and attends school everyday.
As she starts to question her way of life, she encounters a group of fashion design students who has a clothing label known as "Paradise Kiss".
The group needs to find a model to showcase their designs in an up-coming fashion show and decides to pick Yukari instead.
Initially, Yukari was reluctant to be associated with this seemingly eccentric group, but eventually, she realises that they are really nice people. Furthermore, their passion and enthusiasm to follow their ideals and dreams make Yukari realise that she has not been enjoying her life and this motivated her to pursue her own dreams.
(credits: dramacrazy.eu)
image
I was just randomly looking for a movie to watch last night. After watching the cyborg girl, I found this awesome movie. :D I'm thinking to read the manga soon, I have to look for a site where I could read it.
Since this blog is about so called 'FASHION' or whatever you wanna call it I posted this here instead on my personal/other blog where I normally post things about japan/korean movies or drama. 
I definitely recommend this movie not only to those fashion enthusiast but to everyone, a feel good movie and just right to start a day.
The storyline was simple yet it will hook you up even just watching the 1st five minute of the movie. Characters are very unique - Miwako, Arashi and Isabella even Tokumori. I like the soundtrack too, one of my favorite (even before I watch this) 'you're not alone' by sweetbox also played. It was like it was meant to be. HAHAHA. Lols. (Hello - Yui ; Everything’s Gonna Be Alright - sweebox *will download this)
Hooked over the nice and pretty things I saw from the movie. I think I'm gonna watch it again and again! (I do not own this photos, credits to owner)
image
image
image
image
image
image
This and more in the movie! Go! Watch it! :D

image
Seriously if you have a boyfriend as talented, as genius and as gorgeous as he, what more could you ask for? *U*
image
“You don’t have to walk straight. Sway, or turn if you like, as long as it’s your own walk. Walk on your own feet! i’ll be waiting here.”
-Koizumi George [Paradise Kiss the Movie]
image
image
Giving her this room full of clothes and the dress he made for her, who won't be inspired and touched right?!
I want a fashion designer boyfriend! I demand it! Lols. HAHA.
image
I also love the progress of George and Yukari's relationship from the beginning up to the last part. Bought of them get to do the things they love and still found their way to each other. True love waits. :))



 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe