Just a somebody that I used to know.

3:32 PM

image

Back log. Yes late post. Obviously. Thanks to instagram I can still post some pics here. Hopefully Sun Network - whatever the problem is, its already fixed .. I don't have time for your updating sh*t or whatever you call it .. I'm paying you on time so I should get the service I'm paying for.
image
image
So this was the day I got an awesome shoes from the thrift store. I was not completely decided whether to buy it or not at first .. until 2 ladies came in two fit it though I already had on my hands.
I let them but then I said to the guy who works for the store, "Kuya bibilhin ko na po to". So I did. Hahaha. Impulsive buyer! But then I was thinking if I let it go one of those girls will surely gonna buy. I did not let that happen. XDD Bought for P 380 or like $9 .. for me it was a bit pricey but who cares , I actually think its worth it. I look for it online and saw a shop from the US selling it for $40 .. yay.
image
image
image
image
Also watched the movie 'Looper' that day with le bestfriend. Such an awesome movie. JGL rocks! :D

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe