Pitch 'n Pink.

3:41 PM

image
Went to watch a movie : Pitch Perfect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitch_Perfect) with my bestfriend at Robinsons Dasma last night. It's such a feel good movie. I definitely recommend it to you girls/guys. Haha.
It was really fun cause we're the only people who watched the last full show. We sang, laugh and talked kinda loud, so we did enjoy it. We left the movie house with a satisfied face. My bestfriend says its kinda under-rated and he thought it'll be lame but he actually enjoyed it as much as I did.
You'll never regret. haha.
image
Top: Thirfted | Leggings: Thrifted | Necklace: Comic Alley | Bag: Thrifted | Shoes: Solemate

Before going home, we passed this over-pass-bridge (whatever you call it! Hahaha), its almost 11pm so there's only few people passing by and we took our chance for photo bumming. Bam! :P
Photo dump below:
image
*Tired and sleepy face.
image
I wanted to take more pictures (lol) but my bestfriend said its kinda dangerous and he had to go home for he has work the next day. So I continue the 'photo-bumming' at home. Yay! Vanity! :DD



image
            
               image
                image
               image
      image

You Might Also Like

0 ♥

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe